Reed Pipe Wrenches are the most popular pipe wrench style with top-of-the-line durability. A high-tensile ductile iron handle and hardened, alloy steel parts withstand the heaviest demands. The RW18 is 18" long and has a pipe capacity of 1/4 - 2-1/2". New production tooling on the hook jaws creates produces sharper teeth on the 18", 24", and 36" models. These teeth provide and even better grip on hard oil field pipe.
- Pipe capacity of 1/4 to 2-1/2"
- High-tensile ductile iron handle for long tool life
- Hardened, alloy steel parts for supreme durability
- New production tooling on the hook jaws creates sharper teeth for better grips on hard oil field pipe
- Most popular pipe wrench style
In The Box
- One (1) 18" Straight Handle Pipe Wrench (02160)