Reed Pipe Wrenches are the most popular pipe wrench style with top-of-the-line durability. A high-tensile ductile iron handle and hardened, alloy steel parts withstand the heaviest demands. The RW36 is 36" long and has a pipe capacity of 1/4 - 5". New production tooling on the hook jaws creates sharper teeth on the 18", 24", and 36" models. The sharper teeth yield an even better grip for hard oil field pipe.
- Pipe capacity of 1/4 - 5"
- High-tensile ductile iron handle for long tool life
- Hardened, alloy steel parts for supreme durability
- New production tooling creates sharper teeth on the hook jaws for an even better grip on hard oil field pipe
- Most popular pipe wrench style
In The Box
- One (1) 36" Straight Handle Pipe Wrench (02180)