The Ceramica Metal disc is the first step in the Ceramica Three-Part System for polishing. It is used to prepare harder types of natural stone for the following steps of the polishing system. It will tackle natural stone, including granite, marble, porcelain and concrete. The hardess of a metal bond in a flexible resin bond provides a pro-longed life and aggressiveness that beats out a standard resin bond diamond disc. With extreme flexibility and advanced technology, this disc tackles deep scratches on an Ogee Edge and has the ability to reach inside corners, in addition to the internal edge of the undermount sinkhole.
- Serves as the first step in the polishing to system to get rid of scratches and saw cut marks
- Designed to polish a variety of harder types of natural stone for convenience and versatility
- Ability to reach tight spots such as internal corners, inside rim of sink holes and concave areas
- Allows for a longer life and excellent aggressiveness when compared to a standard resin bond diamond disc
- The hook and loop material is colored for easy identification for the grit of the disk, providing convenience and ease while working
In The Box
- One (1) Ceramica Metal disc