The Ceramica Vitrified disc is one of the first steps in the Ceramica Three-Part System for polishing. The disc's task is to remove saw and grinding marks from the stone, preparing the material for the remainder of the polishing process. This disc can tackle scratches that can be found on natural stones, including granite, marble and porcelain. The disc features a vitrified bond, which is a compressed diamond impregnated pellet surrounded by plastic that allows for aggressiveness suited to remove tough grinding marks. This disc is able to tackle a variety of edges including the inner rim sink hole, internal corners, detailed oriented profile edges such as Ogee, straight edges and flat surfaces and any curved area of a monument.
- Designed to tackle a variety of natural stones including granite, marble and porcelain
- Serves as part of the first step in the polishing system to get rid of saw and grinding marks
- The hook and loop material is colored for easy identification for the grit of the disk, providing convenience and ease while working
- Unique aggressiveness is provided by the Vitrified bond that features a compressed diamond impregnated pellet surrounded by plastic
- Ability to tackle various areas including inner rim at sink hole, internal corners, detail oriented profile edges such as Ogee, straight edges and flat surfaces and any cured area of a monument
In The Box
- One (1) Ceramica Vitrified disc