This dovetail bit has a shank-mounted ball-bearing guide for routing dovetail slots following a template and pattern routing. The template must be mounted between the workpiece and the router. With a handheld router, the template must be on top of the work. With a table-mounted router, the template must be underneath the workpiece.
- Upper ball bearing helps guide the bit through a pattern jig
- A dovetail bit is used in joining pieces of wood with a secure dovetail joint
- Can be used with either table-mounted or handheld routers
- The bearing and collar can be replaced for longer life
In The Box
- One (1) 45852 Amana 3/4" 14° Dovetail Router Bit with Upper Ball Bearing