Amana Tool 54314 Tambour Door / Appliance Garage Router Bit Set
The set is also easy to set up and use. The first bit shapes the face of the stock; cutting from each face completes the contour of the ball. Afterwards, a second bit is used to shape the socket. A third bit in the set is used to shape the end of the tambour which provides a place to mount a pull for opening the completed tambour. The Amana/Lonnie Bird tambour bit set is patent pending & makes it easy to create attractive flexible tambours for roll-top desks, breadboxes, or kitchen storage areas. Set comes with full color instruction manual for creating a breadbox.
- For use only in a table-mounted router.
- Each slat measures approximately 1/2" x 1".
- The minimum radius for the tambour door is 3-1/2"
- Maximum speed for these bits is 28,000 RPM
- Use only with a router mounted in a router table, do not use a handheld router with these bits
In The Box
In The Box
- One (1) Amana 54310 TAMBOUR BIT # 1
- One (1) Amana 54312 TAMBOUR BIT # 2
- One (1) Amana 49498 CORNER ROUND 1/8 Radius 1/2 Shank
- It is widely used for kitchen storage areas, entertainment centers and, of course, the ever-popular roll-top desk.
|UPC / ISBN||No|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||1.00|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Product Defects Only|
|Return Policy||Unopened Only, 30 Days|