This blade is designed for smooth crosscuts in a variety of materials from hardwoods, softwoods and sheet stock including chipboard. The alternate top bevel and 10 degree hook angle provide a smooth surface and a long cutting life.
- Special grind, minimal run-out and tight side clearances for "GAP-FREE" miters every time
- Blades are stiffer and provide clean burr-free cuts in wood
- For use in a miter box and single/double miter machines
- Designed especially for glass-smooth compound miter cuts in moldings & picture frame stock
- Perfect choice for picture frame and millwork shops
In The Box
One (1) 10" x 60T Saw Blade Cut-Off and Crosscut