Bosch 9/32" X 7/8" X 1/4" Shank Carbide Tipped Double Flute Straight Router Bit
Carbide tipped double flute straight bits are micro grain bits designed to give excellent smoothness of cut and balanced cutting with minimal vibration. Positive hook angles cut efficiently while specially designed tips provide fast plunge cutting. Strong webbing and heavy cutter backing extend bit life. All bits must be inserted in the full length of the collet. Be sure to use only router bits and accessories specifically designed for your router!
- Micro grain Carbide/Tungsten bit
- Top of the Line smoothness of cut
- Perfectly balanced cutting
- Designed to produce minimal vibration
- Positive hook angles cut efficiently
- Specially designed tips provide fast plunge cutting
- Durable and strong webbing paired with heavy cutter backing provide a longer bit life
- A=9/32" B=7/8" C=1/4" D=15/16" E=1-57/64"
In The Box
- One (1) 9/32" Carbide Tipped Double Flute Straight Bit