Cox Sealant Applicators Air Assist Spray Attachment
COX Spray System Attachment to Connect to Applicator Only Screw the tee to the air handle of your applicator, Teflon tape is recommended for the threads on the air handle. Attach your quick connect fitting (supplied with your pneumatic applicator) to the other end of the tee. Fasten the plastic quick connect fitting to the spray nozzle. Move the slide valve in the direction of the arrow for full airflow (on) and the opposite direction of the arrow to stop airflow (off). Turn the speed control dial to adjust pressure up or down. For proper material flow, the trigger on the applicator must be pulled.
- Works on Cox Dual Pneumatic Caulking Guns
- Makes sure that even air pressure is supplies to each of the two plungers when applying epoxy
- Helps you to get an even supply of material from both tubes
- Gives you greater control over the speed of air flow
In The Box
- One (1) Air Assist Attachment