The DW223G is designed with the professional in mind with features including ergonomically crafted 360-degree side handle and two finger rubber trigger as well as grounded plug for additional security. Its steel gears are heat treated in a durable helix design and protected by rugged metal covering for longer tool life. Versatile in operation, the DW223G has the ability to drill into light-gauge steel in a maximum 3-8-inch depth and drive 3-inch hardware into 1-inch thick wood. Comes complete with chuck key and holder along with DEWALT one year warranty and one year free service contract.
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated gears for increased durability and long gear life
- Two-finger rubber trigger for increased comfort
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- DIN nose for acceptability of side handle or rig mount
- 3-wire grounded plug/cord
In The Box
- Chuck Key and Holder