|I Own This!
I have a 3 year old Dewalt Hammer-Drill and Circular Saw Kit and I`d always thought about buying the flashlight. I waited a long time, because I didn`t think that I`d use it enough to justify a flashlight that expensive (I could buy 2 DVD`s for that much). Of course, I was wrong. I`ve put more hours on that flashlight in the past year than either of the tools. This light is bright enough to light a whole room during a power outage, or work on my truck at night. The run time is pretty long, too. I don`t know the exact figure, because the only time it has died was when I pulled the battery off the drill after an afternoon of drilling through walls and floors (running cables is always fun).
- Matt G, IT Director - ToolBarn.com
- Powered by DEWALT's 18V system of battery packs
- Extra-Bright Xenon bulb (DW9083)
- Pivoting head rotates 90º
- Lightweight,compact design
- Wide-angle beam
- Battery sold separately (DW9096)
In The Box
- One (1) 18V Pivoting Head Flashlight