Dewalt gives you power and convenience with its Heavy-Duty 1/4" 7.2 Volt Cordless High Torque Screwdriver Kit (DW920K-2). Capable of delivering 80 in.-lbs. of maximum torque, it provides a superior power-to-weight ratio in a variety of fastening applications. It has an adjustable 2-position handle and can be used as both in-line or pistol grip. The screwdriver is perfect for fastening and pre-drilling into wood, plastic and light-gauge metal.
- 80 in.-lbs. of maximum torque output provides for a superior power-to-weight ratio in a variety of fastening applications
- Variable speed and reversing trigger switch provides 0-500 RPM for fastening and pre-drilling into wood, plastic and light-gauge metal
- Adjustable 2-position handle allows for operation as both in-line and pistol-grip
- Electric brake provides increased productivity
- Industrial quick-release hex-shank chuck allows for quick screwdriver bit change and prevents bit "run out"
- 7.2 volt battery pack allows for longer run-time and charges in 1 hour
- Heavy-duty metal hinge provides secure and sustained 2-position lock
In The Box
- One (1) 1/4" 7.2 Volt Cordless High Torque Screwdriver Kit
- One (1) 1-hour charger
- Two (2) 7.2V compact batteries
- Two (2) screwdriver bits
- One (1) Heavy-duty kit box