Dremel 420 15/16" H. D. Cut-Off Wheels (20 pack)
- Heavy-duty cut-off wheel for rotary tools
- Suitable for cutting and slotting bolts, screws, sheet metal, thin wood and plastic
- Thicker disc (.04") to handle tougher applications
- Use with 402 mandrel
TIPS: Cut-off wheels cut only on their edges. Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes with them. Hold the tool so that the wheel is at a perpendicular angle to the material being cut. Keep a light touch, as the wheel will break under too much pressure. If chattering occurs, increase speed. Plastics require very slow speeds, because they tend to melt at the contact point. Always secure objects to a stable surface while working.
In The Box
In The Box
Pack of Twenty (20) Cut-Off Wheels
- Ideal for cutting, grooving and trimming all kinds of materials-including metal, wood and ceramics. You can use it to cut screws and rusted bolts, make slots in screw heads, trim castings and more.
- Suitable for hardened steel
|UPC / ISBN||80596004200|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Product Defects Only|
|Return Policy||Unopened Only, 30 Days|