Dremel 426 1-1/4" Reinforced Cut-Off Wheel (5 Pack)
- Cut-off wheel for rotary tools
- Fiberglass-reinforced disc handles tough cutting applications, including hardened steel
- Suitable for cutting bolts, screws, sheet metal, thin wood and plastic
- Great for cutting slots in rusted bolts and screws for easier removal
- Use with 402 mandrel
TIPS: Cut-off wheels cut only on their edges. Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes with them. Hold the tool so that the wheel is at a perpendicular angle to the material being cut. Keep a light touch, as the wheel will break under too much pressure. If chattering occurs, increase speed. Plastics require very slow speeds, because they tend to melt at the contact point. Always secure objects to a stable surface while working.
In The Box
In The Box
Pack of Five (5) Cut-Off Wheels
- Ideal for cutting, grooving and trimming all kinds of materials-including metal, wood and ceramics. You can use it to cut screws and rusted bolts, make slots in screw heads, trim castings and more.
|UPC / ISBN||080596004262|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Product Defects Only|
|Return Policy||Unopened Only, 30 Days|
- Dremel: D-402