Dremel 520 Polishing Wheel
- Polishing Wheel impregnated with silicon carbide abrasive and a cooling lubricant: no need to use additional polishing compound
- Designed for light stock removal and high luster polishing
- Suitable for steel, aluminum, brass, silver, hard plastics, gold and other metals
- Silicon carbide particles constantly breakdown to expose new cutting edges: delivers superior polishing performance without excessive pressure
TIPS: If, after use, the wheel becomes glazed over, renew it by gently running it against the #415 dressing stone, or a piece of sandpaper. You can also use the dressing stone to reshape the wheel. Oscillate the tool back and forth until the desired finish is obtained. If swirls remain after polishing, finish the area with the #423 clothing polishing wheel.
In The Box
In The Box
One (1) Polishing Wheel
- Designed for light stock removal and high luster polishing. Works on a variety of surfaces including steel, aluminum, brass, silver, hard plastics, gold and other metals.
|UPC / ISBN||080596014056|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Product Defects Only|
|Return Policy||Unopened Only, 30 Days|