Fanaco Fasteners' framing nails are formed from AISI C 1018 steel wire. They are plastic collated in strips of 30 and feature round heads and smooth shanks. The diamond shaped point allows an accurate drive into the target material. Designed for wood-to-wood or metal-to-wood applications.
- Round head, smooth shank framing nails for pneumatic nailers
- Plastic collated at 21° in strips of 30 nails
- Formed from AISI C 1018 steel wire
- Diamond shaped point for smooth drive into the target material
- For wood-to-wood or metal-to-wood applications
In The Box
- Box of four-thousand (4,000) framing nails