Sand with ease when you've got this DTS 400 EQ Orbital Sander (567871) from Festool. Designed for fine sanding small, angular surfaces that are difficult to reach, it's ideal for working on vertical and overhead surfaces because of its lightweight, compact design. Its vibration-stop balancing reduces fatigue during prolonged use, while the interchangeable cord design allows you to quickly switch between tools. Plus, the balanced design delivers better finish results, smooth operation and greater comfort.
- Designed for fine sanding small, angular surfaces that are difficult to reach
- Short 5/64" (2 mm) stroke
- Gives you a super-fine finished surface
- Lightweight, compact design: weighs only 2.4 lbs.
- Ideal for working on vertical and overhead surfaces
- Step-less speed control allows you to adjust to the needs of the application
- Vibration-stop balancing reduces fatigue during prolonged use
- Interchangeable cord design allows you to quickly switch between tools
- Delta Shaped PadConvex sides for sanding edges and rabbets, and a triangular point for accessing corners
- Perfect choice for sanding up against edges
- Ergonomic grip conforms to your hand to help minimize fatigue during prolonged use
- Balanced design delivers better finish results, smooth operation and greater comfort
- StickFix Hook & Loop DesignFast and easy abrasive removal with resilient pad hooks and hard-wearing fabric backing, leading to longer abrasive and pad life
In The Box
- One (1) DTS 400 EQ Orbital Sander
- One (1) filter bag and holder
- One (1) plug-it power cord
- One (1) StickFix sanding pad 4" x 6"
- One (1) Systainer