The unique Flex XC3401VRG Orbital Polisher is the machine for anyone wanting the perfect finish. The random orbital rotation of the innovative XC3401VRG Polisher simulates the circular movement of the human hand while polishing. At the same time, the polishers highly smooth running facilitates a careful, precise finish and even provides what is necessary for hologram-free polishing. The positive drive ensures continuous motion, even under load, to achieve a uniform finish. Taken in conjunction with the large stroke length (0.31) there is also the possibility of removing existing holograms from black finishes. The random orbital rotation prevents heat being generated on the surface, which is ideally suited to temperature-sensitive finishes. The accelerator trigger switch and speed selection allow for a controlled acceleration to the desired speed.
- Flex seven-fold microprocessor electronics with consistent speed control by tachometer generator, soft start, accelerator trigger switch, restart protection after power interruption, overload protection, temperature monitoring, and speed selection
- 8 mm (0.31") orbital movement
- Permanent direct drive for an even polished surface
- Removable, ergonomic knob grip
- High-powered motor can handle extreme loads
- Spindle lock
- If the carbon brushes wear down, the motor will be automatically switched off and thus protected from damage
- 4 m (13.1") power cord with FLEX red plug
- An extra-cushioned 140 mm diameter (5-1/2") special hook and loop pad produces an even better work result
- Note: the integrated rotating counterweight has been optimized for the random orbit, the hook and loop backing pad.
In The Box
- One (1) Orbital Action Polisher
- One (1) Grip Cover
- One (1) Side Handle