Ingersoll Rand Tools
Porter Cable Tools
Freud Tools D0724X Diablo™ 7-1/4" X 24 Tooth ATB Carbide Framing Saw Blade with Diamond Knockout Arbor
The Diablo Framing Saw Blade is the ideal blade for the construction and remodeling markets. This advanced laser-cut blade has a thin kerf, that is an ideal pick for portable and low powered saws. The permanent Perma-Shield coating helps keep the blade free from gumming and corrosion, and the laser-cut stabilizer vents reduce noise, vibration and heat buildup allowing for more precise cuts and a longer cutting life.
- Made form durable MicroGrain titanium carbide which allows for extreme durability and razor-sharp cuts
- The thin laser cut kerf allows for faster, more durable, and cleaner cuts
- The non-stick Perma-Shield® coating helps reduce gumming, rusting, and corrosion making it an ideal blade for deck building
- Has laser-cut stabilizer vents that help reduce noise and vibrations while keeping the blade cool and reducing the risk of blade warp
- The blade plate is laser-cut allowing for more accurate or true cuts
In The Box
In The Box
- One (1) Diablo&trade 7-1/4" X 24 Tooth ATB Carbide Framing Saw Blade
- Ideal for cutting Framing materials.
- Works well on treated wood, used in deck building.
|UPC / ISBN||No|
|Blade Diameter||7-1/4 Inches|
|Teeth Per Inch||N/A|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||N/A|