Generac XP8000E watt portable generator. From home use to camping, construction to outdoor events, Generac XP series portable generators provide dependable portable power. Power the fun stuff or cover an emergency. The XP80000E watt electric start generator features low-tone mufflers for quiet operation, low-oil shutdown, and circuit breaker protected outlets.
- Full Panel GFCI Protection: is OSHA and NEC 2011 compliant.
- Idle Control: Conserves fuel and reduces noise.
- Integrated Lifting Eye: Allows for easy transport and security on the job site.
- Electric Start: With manual pull start backup. Battery included.
- Generac’s OHVI Engine: Was designed specifically for generators. It out runs many competitive generator engines with an engine life that is three to four times longer and has a significantly longer period between scheduled maintenance checkups.
- Durable Construction: With hardened 1.25" steel tube cradle and cast metal corners minimizes damage from rough handling.
- TruePower Technology: Provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics, tools, and appliances.
- Low Oil Pressure Shutdown: protects engine from damage.
- On/Off Switch, Fuel Shut-Off and Choke Controls: Conveniently located on control panel.
- Covered Outlets: For more protection from the environment.
- Locking, Folding Handles and Never-Flat Wheels: Are included.
- Maintenance Kit: Included.
In The Box
- One (1) XP8000E Portable Generator with Manual Start (49 State Emissions)