This tool is capable of crimping both insulated and uninsulated terminals and splices. The long curved handles and double cushioned grips provide good leverage and comfort. Precision machined and hardened cutter blades at the nose of the tool make cutting copper and aluminum wire easy.
- Two die positions permit this tool to crimp both insulated and uninsulated terminals and splices
- Forged steel and hardened design provides long life
- Smooth pivot action allows tool to easily be used with one hand
- Double-cushioned handle grips are easy on the hands
- Precision machined and hardened cutter blades make wire cutting easy
In The Box
- One (1) Greenlee Crimping Tool (KP1022)