When used with 1/2" drive impact tools, these sockets are able to assist in removing rounded, damaged or corroded hex nuts. The tapered left-handed threads grip straight nuts or tapered lug nuts. In addition, they can be used to remove automobile wheel locks when they key is not available.
Note: Due to varied hex nut conditions, it may be necessary to use a remover that is one size larger or smaller than the suggested nut size.
- The sockets are made from high quality alloy (chrome-molybdenum)
- They are heat treated to provide the correct balance of strength and durability
- The impact socket's "high torque" drive provides increased strength through the transfer of pressure from the thinnest part of the socket wall toward the thicker section
- The sockets feature 20 percent more torque than on standard hex impact sockets
- There is an increase to tight areas through pressure shift to reduce the socket wall thickness
- There is a reduced wear and chance of rounding off fasteners by the grip the sockets provide on the fastener across a broader contact area
- They are stored in a molded storage case providing convenience and easy mobility
In The Box
- Twelve (12) Damaged Nut Remover Impact Sockets
- One (1) Molded Storage Case