These sockets are for use on truck wheels and various applications where a long reach is required. Torque loss is reduced and the need for an extension on 3/4" drive impact tools with short anvils is eliminated.
- The sockets are made from high quality alloy (chrome-molybdenum)
- They are heat treated to provide the correct balance of strength and durability
- The impact socket's "high torque" drive provides increased strength through the transfer of pressure from the thinnest part of the socket wall toward the thicker section
- The sockets feature 20 percent more torque than on standard hex impact sockets
- There is an increase to tight areas through pressure shift to reduce the socket wall thickness
- There is a reduced wear and chance of rounding off fasteners by the grip the sockets provide on the fastener across a broader contact area