If you're looking for a compact and lightweight angle grinder, Hitachi's 4-1/2" Angle Grinder (No Lock-On Switch) (G12SE2P9) is an ideal choice. It has an impressive 9.5 amp motor, and forcible output power of 1,900W to take on the toughest grinding jobs. Highly durable, it has up to twice the overload durability of competing models. The tool-less wheel guard can be easily adjusted to the desire angle, while the specially sealed armature coil design reduces ingested debris, prolonging tool life. A removable side handle gives you more control and comfort as you work, and its carbon brush access allows users to replace the brush as needed. At just 4.2 lbs., the lightweight and compact design facilitates excellent maneuverability and is perfect for overhead tasks.
- 9.5 amp motor, forcible output power (class leading 1,900W) for the toughest grinding jobs
- Highly durable, up to twice the overload durability of some competitive models
- Tool-less wheel guard can be adjusted to desired angle
- Specially sealed armature coil designed to reduce ingested debris and prolong tool life
- Removable side handle improves control and comfort
- Carbon brush access allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Lightweight at just 4.2 lbs.
- Compact design facilitates maneuverability and is excellent for overhead applications
In The Box
- One (1) 4-1/2" Angle Grinder (No Lock-On Switch)
- One (1) Wrench
- One (1) Side Handle
- One (1) Depressed Center Wheel