Hitachi`s VB16Y combines a rebar cutter and bender into one unit. The unit, which offers preset angle bends, has a built-in microprocessor that will uniformly bend up to No. 5 Grade 60 rebar at a maximum angle of 180 degrees. The machine includes a variable speed trigger with safety lock, bending plate reference markings, and a preset cutting dial.
- Bends and cuts rebar with ease
- Utilizing 530W of power, it uniformly bends up to No.5 (3/8", 1/2", 5/8") Grade 60 rebar at a maximum angle of 180 degrees
- Precision angle bends are preset and completed in just seconds
- Variable speed trigger with safety lock provides manual-like precision and control over the bending speed
- Operator has complete control over velocity and angle at which the rebar is bent
- With the turn of a pre-set dial, bends can be made at a numerous variety of angles
- Reference markings on bending plate provide for easy position adjustment
- Easily portable, weighing only 42 lbs.
- Extremely low profile design (18.4" L x 8.5" H x 9.1" W), yet extremely stable
In The Box
- One (1) Rebar Cutter & Bender
- One (1) Deflection Guard
- One (1) Cutter Set