The MM150 can be used for cutting through a few nails but is mainly used for softer applications. Almost as fast as a reciprocating saw, they can be used for cutting under the kick plate when installing new kitchen flooring, undercutting door jambs or flush cutting tongue-and-groove. They have a flush-cut design to allow the operator to lay the blades flat on surfaces perpendicular to the cut.
- 2-12" wide for high efficiency cutting
- Coarse 12TPI tooth pattern cuts aggressively and almost as fast as a recip saw
- Flexible flush cut design cuts in the tightest corners easily
- Makes it easy to cut accurately, even when free-handing
- High quality replacement blade for a variety of multi-tools including Fein MultiMaster, Rockwell Sonicrafter, Craftsman Multi Tool, Bosch Multi-X, Dremel Multi-Max, Chicago Multi-Tool
In The Box
- One (1) Pack of 10 2-1/2" Coarse Tooth Saw Blades