The RW110 will cut through a few nails but is mainly used for softer applications. Almost as fast as a reciprocating saw, they can be used for cutting under the kick plate when installing new kitchen flooring, undercutting door jambs or flush cutting tongue-and-groove. They have a flush-cut design to allow the operator to lay the blades flat on surfaces perpendicular to the cut.
- Ideal for clean and precise cuts in wood, drywall and other soft materials
- Easily cut under kick plates when installing new flooring
- Compact design cuts in tight areas more accurately
- Lays flat on a surface for cutting perpendicular to the material
- Designed to work with the Fein MultiMaster, Rockwell Sonicrafter, Craftsman Multi Tool, Bosch Multi-X, Dremel Multi-Max, Chicago Multi-Tool
In The Box
- One (1) 3/4" Fine Tooth Wood Saw Blades