Quality and performance make this electric air compressor ideal for many applications and users, including: automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, construction, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Designed for heavy shop or industrial use
- Durable cast iron body for continuous use
- Components are precision engineered to Ingersoll Rand's high standards
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one-piece connecting rod for easy maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- Max operating pressure of 175 PSIG for high capacity applications
- Air-cooled aftercooler helps remove additional moisture (Full Package)
- Low-oil switch protects the pump from running dry (Full Package)
- Electronic drain valve automatically drains water from the compressor tank (Full Package)
Have questions? Check out our Air Compressor Guide. It has information for both homeowners and professionals, and will help you find the compressor that best meets your needs.