Irwin Vise-Grip 10505868NA 6" Insulated Standard Long Nose Pliers
These insulated long nose pliers are ideal for maneuvering electrical wiring into position when working on breaker boxes, light switches or power outlets.
- Made from durable nickel chromium steel construction these cutters are durable and corrosion resistant
- The ProTouch� Insulated grips provide extra comfort and reduces hand fatigue and provide protection for up to 1,000 Volts
- The induction hardened cutting edge stays sharper for a longer period of time
- The machined jaws allow for maximum gripping strength
- Designed to meet or exceed ANSI specifications
In The Box
In The Box
- One (1) 6" Insulated Standard Long Nose Pliers
- Ideal for cutting and maneuvering cable and wire associated with electrical wiring or boxes.
|UPC / ISBN||038548102160|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||N/A|
|Return Policy||30 Days|
- Other Sizes: 10505868NA, 10505869NA
- Other Insulated Tools: 10505865NA, 10505866NA, 10505867NA, 10505870NA, 10505871NA, 10505872NA, 10505873NA, 10505874NA, 10505875NA, 10505519NA