Irwin Vise-Grip 10505871NA 6" Insulated Wire Stripper
These insulated wire strippers are designed to handle electrical wire of up to 1,000 volts. The adjustable wire depth setter allows you to control how deep the sheering teeth go allowing for versatility of the size of wire you can strip.
- Made from durable nickel chromium steel construction these cutters are durable and corrosion resistant
- The ProTouch� Insulated grips provide extra comfort and reduces hand fatigue and provide protection for up to 1,000 Volts
- The induction hardened cutting edge stays sharper for a longer period of time
- The adjustable depth control allows you to set how deep the sheering teeth go so you can strip a wide range of wire sizes
- Designed to meet or exceed ANSI specifications
In The Box
In The Box
- One (1) 6" Insulated Wire Stripper
- Ideal for stripping protective coating away from electrical wire.
|UPC / ISBN||No|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Return Policy||30 Days|
- Other Insulated Tools: 10505868NA, 10505869NA, 10505865NA, 10505866NA, 10505867NA, 10505870NA, 10505871NA, 10505872NA, 10505873NA, 10505874NA, 10505875NA, 10505519NA