When not in use the clamp slides off the bolt and the bolt drops below the surface leaving the work area clear of all obstructions. These have a distinct advantage over conventional clamps and vises which function only near the edge of a workbench or table.
- Malleable and/or ductile iron frames with orange baked-enamel finish
- Scold-drawn steel screws with smoothly cut threads
- Steel sliding-pin handles
- Exclusive Jorgensen swivels with steel internal tooth washers for positive stay-on power
- Mounting hardware
In The Box
- One (1) Style No. 1600 Hold Down Clamp