Clamp-on Vises, Bench Vises with swivel bases and woodworker's vises provide a range of styles and sizes to suit every need. Pony vises are designed for light-duty home, shop or professional use. Pony bench vises are economical, yet manufactured to exacting specifications. The efficient design makes Adjustable ductile/steel bench vises stronger than comparable vise of similar weight - for serious do-it-yourself and professional use. Jorgensen rapid-acting woodworker's vises are designed for lifetime use. They are full-featured, finely made, high performance, heavy-duty woodworker's vises which can be fully opened and closed instantly.
- This lightweight PONY woodworker's vise is design
- Operates smoothly with Acme thread main screw and
- 6-1/2" jaw width with 4-1/2" maximum opening capa
- Grey iron with orange baked-enamel finish
- Jaws are drilled and tapped or countersunk holes
In The Box
- One (1) Style No. 26000 Light Duty Bench Woodworkers Vise