The screw and handle is used for final clamping adjustment only. The tail stop containing the Multiple-Disc-Clutch is moveable and holds securely at any point along the bar and may be rapidly and easily moved toward or away from the work being clamped.
- Clamping Faces: Approximately 2" x 1-3/4"
- Bar: 1-3/8" x 5/16" round edge, high carbon steel, 100,000 psi tensile strength
- Castings: Malleable and/or ductile iron; powder coated orange finish
- Screw: 5/8" diameter cold drawn steel with special smoothly cut Acme threads; hardened steel thrust bearing; crank type handle
- Clutch Discs: Hardened, plated steel. Five clutch discs and one clutch spring constitute the Multiple-Disc-Clutch
In The Box
- One (1) Style No. 4000 Steel Bar Clamp