Large steel reinforced jaws assure the distribution of clamping pressure over large areas. The joaw stay parallel to assure squareness and prevent work pieces from bowing or lifting. Built in clamp stand allows clamps to stand upright for one handed use and easier/quicker sliding head adjustment. The sliding head can be reversed on the bar and the clamp then acts as a spreader.
- 90 degree parallel jaws
- 30% larger clamping surface than the competition
- Reversible head for spreader clamp feature
- Built-in clamp stand for easy adjustment
- 10% longer screw travel than the competition
In The Box
- One (1) Style No. 8000 24" Cabinet Master 90° Parallel Steel Bar Clamp