Using these clamps; stiles can be tightened, aligned, pre-drilled and fastened while the clamp remains in its original position; no removal or repositioning of the clamp is necessary. Professional quality installation is achieved at a fraction of the time compared to more conventional clamps. Comes with protective felt pads. Mount stiles from 1-1/2" to 2" width and up to 1-1/2" thickness each with 4" opening capacity.
- Light weight, yet strong aluminum claws and alignment plates
- Protective felt pads to protect against marring
- 1/2" diameter zinc-plated, cold-drawn steel screws with special, smoothly cut Acme threads
- Plastic grooved handles for a strong grip
- 1/8" standard drill bit
In The Box
- One (1) Style No. 8500 Pony® Cabinet Claw™