Ingersoll Rand Tools
Porter Cable Tools
Klein Tools 1005-K Crimping and Cutting Tool for Non-Insulated and Insulated Connectors
The Klein 1005, crimping and cutting tool is an ideal tool for any electricians tool box. The crimping die is laser etched indicating the slot for insulated and non-insulated solder less terminals and connectors while the specially hardened wire cutter located in the nose effortlessly cuts wire leaving a smooth finish. Designed to work with 10 to 22 AWG this crimping and cutting tool is a versatile option for working with wire.
- Efficiently works with wire from No. 10 to 22 AWG
- Specially hardened wire cutter located in the nose effortlessly cuts wire with a smooth finish
- The tapered nose is designed for working in confined spaces
- The crimping die is laser etched indicating the slot for insulated and non-insulated solder less terminals and connectors
- The plastic-dipped, cushioned handles ensure a comfortable grip and a sure hold
- The hot-riveted joint allows for a smoother action and eliminates handle wobble
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOT insulated, plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock
In The Box
In The Box
- One (1) Crimping and Cutting Tool for Non-Insulated and Insulated Connectors
- Ideal for cutting and crimping solder less insulated and non-insulated terminals and connectors onto 10 to 22 AWG wire.
|UPC / ISBN||N/A|
|Additional||Made in the USA|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||N/A|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Product Defects Only|
|Return Policy||Unopened Only, 30 Days|
- Other Crimping and Cutting Tools: J1005, 1005-INS, 2100-5
- Wire strippers: K90-14-2, K1412, K90-12-2