Klein Tools Wire Stripper and Cutter for 10 to 18 AWG Solid Wire
The Klein 11045 wire stripper and cutter is the electricians best friend. The precision ground stripping holes easily strips away wire insulating jackets leaving un-scared wire, while the easy-to-read wire gauge markings on both sides allow for stripping in either direction. Paired with the handy wire looping and bending holes that easily bend wire for attaching to light switches and power plugs you have an ideal tool for anyone who works with electrical wiring.
- Compact, lightweight wire-stripping and cutting tool easily fits into tight spaces and takes up minimal space in your tool box
- Narrow nose fits into tight places
- Hardened steel with precision ground stripping holes easily strips away wire insulating jackets leaving un-scared wire
- Not to be used for cutting steel wire or bolts
- Spring-loaded action allows for easy self-opening
- Easy-to-read wire gauge markings on both sides for stripping in either direction
- The black-oxide finish resists corrosion and rust
- The color-coded handles: red indicates stranded wire, yellow indicates solid wire
- The textured handles provide a firm, comfortable grip
- The wire looping and bending holes easily bends wire for attaching light switches and power plugs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOT insulated, plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock
In The Box
- One (1) Wire Stripper and Cutter