Klein Tools Klein-Kurve Wire Stripper and Cutter for 6 to 12 AWG Stranded Wire
The Klein 11053 wire stripper and cutter with Klein-Curve® handles is the electricians best friend. The precision ground stripping holes easily strips away wire insulating jackets leaving un-scared wire, while the easy-to-read wire gauge markings on both sides allow for stripping in either direction. Paired with the handy wire looping and bending holes that easily bend wire for attaching to light switches and power plugs you have an ideal go to tool for anyone who works with electrical wiring.
- The precision shear-type blades allow for clean cuts on stranded copper wire
- The double dipped comfort grips and naturally curved handles fit into the curve of your hand for an ergonomic grip
- Made to strip, cut and gauge 6-12 AWG stranded wire
- Made from hardened steel with precision ground stripping holes to ensure a clean stripping of wire
- The strong-gripping serrated nose allows for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire
- The screw-shearing holes easily shear off unwanted screws
- The bending and looping holes easily allow you to loop and bend wire for light switches and power plugs
- The coil spring provides a fast and effortless self-opening action
- The handy closure lock allows for convenient storage
- The black-oxide finish resists corrosion and rust
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOT insulated, plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock
In The Box
- One (1) Klein-Kurve® Wire Stripper and Cutter