Ingersoll Rand Tools
Porter Cable Tools
Klein Tools 3231 5/8" Bolt Erection Wrench for Utility Nut
The 3231 Erection Wrench is the ideal tool when working with steel framing construction. This heavy duty wrench is designed to work with 5/8" utility nuts and are forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads. The continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding. The catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench making it easy to identify the size you need for the job.
- Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads
- Extra-heavy-duty head design allows for maximum strength and durability
- The continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding
- The extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes than other wrenches
- The catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification
- American Bridge design
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Warning! Do NOT push or hammer wrench
- Warning! Do NOT extend handle length
In The Box
In The Box
- One (1) 5/8" Bolt Erection Wrench for Utility Nut
- Designed for use with Utility Style Nuts when working with Steel in construction.
|UPC / ISBN||N/A|
|Additional||Made in the USA|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||N/A|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Product Defects Only|
|Return Policy||Unopened Only, 30 Days|
- Other Klein Wrenches: 3210, 3211, 3212, 3213, 3214, 3219, 3220, 3221, 3222, 3223, 3224, 3231, 3232