Ingersoll Rand Tools
Porter Cable Tools
Klein Tools 3246 36" Round Connecting Bar
The Klein 3246 36" Round Connecting Bar is an ideal addition to a steel workers tool arsenal. The 36" length provides extra leverage when you are positioning steel members and aligning bolt holes. The chisel-end is at a 15� angle to give even greater leverage when lifting and positioning heavy steel and the pointed end has a gradual tapper ideal for aligning bolt holes.
- The 36" length provides extra leverage when you are positioning steel members and aligning bolt holes
- Forged fit-up bar is pointed on one end to fit perfectly into bolt holes
- The chisel-end is at a 15� angle to give even greater leverage when lifting and positioning
- Made in the U.S.A.
In The Box
In The Box
- One (1) 36" Round Connecting Bar
- Ideal for aligning bolt holes and positioning steel members.
|UPC / ISBN||N/A|
|Additional||Made in the USA|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||N/A|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Product Defects Only|
|Return Policy||Unopened Only, 30 Days|
- Klein Steel Working Tools: 3241, 3245, 3239, 3238, 3232, 3231, 3224, 3223, 3222, 3221, 3220, 3219, 3214, 3213, 3212, 3211, 3210, 27400, 201-7CST