Klein Tools 1-1/16" X 12" Standard Bull Pin
The Klein 3257 1-1/16" Bull Pin is ideal for aligning bolt holes when working with steel construction. The corrosion resistant black finish prevents rusting and the heat treated quality steel alloy material assures a strong and durable tool. While the standard design costs less then other Bull Pins, it is not designed to resist mushrooming and may not be suitable to your needs.
- Machined from high quality alloy steel
- The standard design cuts down on the initial cost, but offers no added protection against mushrooming
- Heat-treated for added strength
- The black finish helps resist rust and corrosion
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Always wear eye protection when using tools
- OSHA standards have regulations concerning mushrooming of steel working tools, check compliance before using worn tools
In The Box
- One (1) 1-1/16" X 12" Standard Bull Pin