Ingersoll Rand Tools
Porter Cable Tools
Klein Tools 3259 1-5/16" X 12" Standard Bull Pin
The Klein 3259 1-5/16" Bull Pin is ideal for aligning bolt holes when working with steel construction. The corrosion resistant black finish prevents rusting and the heat treated quality steel alloy material assures a strong and durable tool. While the standard design costs less then other Bull Pins, it is not designed to resist mushrooming and may not be suitable to your needs.
- Machined from high quality alloy steel
- The standard design cuts down on the initial cost, but offers no added protection against mushrooming
- Heat-treated for added strength
- The black finish helps resist rust and corrosion
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Always wear eye protection when using tools
- OSHA standards have regulations concerning mushrooming of steel working tools, check compliance before using worn tools
In The Box
In The Box
- One (1) 1-5/16" X 12" Standard Bull Pin
- Assists in the alingment of bolt holes when working with steel construction.
|UPC / ISBN||N/A|
|Additional||Made in the USA|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||N/A|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Product Defects Only|
|Return Policy||Unopened Only, 30 Days|
- Bull Pin Bags: 5416, 5416L, 5416T, 5417, 5417T
- Other Bull Pins: 3251, 3252, 3255, 3256, 3257, 3258, 3259, 3265, 3260, 3261, 3262, 3263
- Klein Steel Working Tools: 3246, 3239, 3238, 3232, 3231, 3224, 3223, 3222, 3221, 3220, 3219, 3214, 3213, 3212, 3211, 3210, 27400, 201-7CST