Klein Tools 240 Ft. Depthfinder Steel Fish Tape
Klein's innovative 240 Ft. x 1/8 In. Depthfinder Fish Tapes were developed with the input of professional electricians to improve accuracy, increase comfort and help reduce effort on the job. Laser marks are placed every 1 Ft. throughout the entire length of the fish tape for more accurate measurement the amount of wire needed for the job saving you time and money and; if you ever have to trim your line, you can determine the amount of tape left on your reel.
- Permanent, laser etched 1' increments on the tape allow you to more accurately measure the depth of conduit runs and determine the amount of tape left to pay out.
- Polypropylene case and handle are extremely durable and offer the maximum in shock and impact resistance.
- Raised finger grips help transfer 100% of the winding power from your hand and fingers.
- Round inner ring design provides a smooth, consistent and comfortable surface for winding and rewinding.
- The unique sloped handle optimizes the position of your hand for quick hand-over-hand rewinds and allows a more level payout of tape on the backswing while feeding conduit.
In The Box
- One (1) 240 Ft. Depthfinder&trade Steel Fish Tape