Klein Tools' 4" Round-Shank No. 2 Profilated Phillips-Tip Screwdriver is great for any repair. Its cushion grip gives users comfort and more accurate torque without slippage. The precision-machined tip provides more symmetry, making it easy to tighten and loosen screws. Its heavy duty, durable construction helps it withstand even the toughest conditions for any job.
- Provides accurate fit and torque without slippage
- The precision-machined tip provides more geometric symmetry
- The cushion-grip handle gives users greater torque and comfort
- Each driver has a premium chrome plating for a smooth feel and added corrosion resistance
- The internal flanges built inside the handle help provide a solid, twist-resistant blade anchor ensuring maximum torque is delivered to the fastener
- The special heat-treated shaft ensures that the driver can withstand the toughest job site conditions
- The precision-machined tip ensures an exact fit and an extended tool life
- The driver meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
- Made in the U.S.A.
In The Box
- One (1) 4" Round-Shank No. 2 Profilated® Phillips-Tip Screwdriver