Klein Tools 632 Drive-A-Matic Cushion-Grip Nut Driver
From Klein Tools, the Drive-A-Matic Cushion Grip Nut Driver fits 15 different nut and screw sizes. Hex head automatically adjusts to the proper size as you turn it. The Drive-A-Matic Nut Driver will drive or loosen hex nuts from inch to 7/16 inch, hex head screws from No. 6 to inch and socket head cap screws from No. 8 to 5/16 inch.
- Full hollow shafts facilitate work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications.
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor.
- Premium chrome plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance.
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications.
- Handle end is also color coded for easy identification.
- Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort.
- Patented Tip-Ident quickly identifies nut driver and size.
- Automatically fits 15 different nut and screw sizes.
- Hex head adjusts to the proper size as you turn it.
- Will drive or loosen hex nuts from 1/4" (6.4 mm) to 7/16" (11.1 mm), hex-head screws from No. 6 to 1/4" (6.4 mm), and socket-head cap screws from No. 8 to 5/16" (7.9 mm).
In The Box
In The Box
One (1) Drive-A-Matic Cushion-Grip Nut Driver
- Nut Driving
|UPC / ISBN||No|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Unconditional - Product Defects|
|Return Policy||Unopened Only, 30 Days|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Sale Price: $24.39
Sale Price: $17.52
Sale Price: $16.76