- One end opens telephone box fasteners, the other end tightens nuts on binding-post terminals.
- The 7/16" socket has a black finish and the 3/8" socket has a silver finish.
- Sockets are 1-1/4" (32 mm) deep to fit over long binding posts and are thin-walled for easy access into tight areas.
- Socket ends are color-coded for quick identification of socket sizes.
- Hex-socket design enables using a wrench to obtain extra torque.
- High-impact, break-resistant handle for long and dependable service.
- Sockets are heat-treated, alloy steel.
In The Box
- One (1) Can Wrench