Ingersoll Rand Tools
Porter Cable Tools
Klein Tools D2000-48 8" High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers with Angled Head
The Klein D2000-48, 8" High-Leverage Diagnol-Cutting 2000 Series� Pliers are designed to cut hardened wire, screws, and nails. The high leverage action of the pliers easily handles the material eliminating the strain of the user and the angled head allows you to fit into tighter spaces. These non insulated pliers are not meant for use with wire that is associated with high voltage or electrical applications.
- The angled head design allows for easier work in confined areas
- Incorporates a high-leverage design to help ease cutting
- Uses a rivet that is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs
- The 2000 Series uses heavy-duty cutting knives that Cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- Features combination polished and black-oxide finish
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock
In The Box
In The Box
- One (1) 8" High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers with Angled Head
- Ideal for cutting ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire in small spaces.
|UPC / ISBN||092644720970|
|Additional||Made in the USA|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||N/A|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Product Defects Only|
|Return Policy||Unopened Only, 30 Days|