Ingersoll Rand Tools
Porter Cable Tools
Klein Tools D2000-7CST 9" Ironworker's Side-Cutting Pliers
The Klein D2000-7CST, 9" Ironworker's Work Pliers are designed aid in the twisting of holding wire around rebar as well as to cut hardened wire, screws, and nails. The heavy-duty set of knurled jaws holds tight to wire allowing the user to easily twist and turn. The closer fulcrum of the pliers easily handles the material eliminating the strain of the user and the added handle hook bend allows for a better grip as well as another wire twisting option. These non insulated pliers are not meant for use with wire that is associated with high voltage or electrical applications.
- Ideal for twisting and cutting soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Hook bend handle gives you a sure grip as well as aids in wire twisting
- The pliers have a spring-loaded action ideal for self-opening
- Incorporates a heavy-duty set of knurled jaws
- The 2000 series uses heavy-duty cutting knives that can cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- They feature a combination polished and black-oxide finish
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock
In The Box
In The Box
- One (1) 9" Ironworker's Work Pliers
- Ideal for twisting and cutting soft annealed rebar tie wire and cutting ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
|UPC / ISBN||092644703782|
|Additional||Made in the USA|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||N/A|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Product Defects Only|
|Return Policy||Unopened Only, 30 Days|