Ingersoll Rand Tools
Porter Cable Tools
Klein Tools D2000-9NE 9" 2000 Series® High-Leverage Heavy-Duty Side-Cutting Pliers
The Klein D2000-9NE, 9" High-Leverage Side-Cutting 2000 Series� Pliers are designed to cut ACSR, hardened wire, screws, and nails. The high leverage action of the pliers easily handles the material eliminating any strain by the user. The streamlined design and sure-gripping handle maximizes your grip, while the cross-hatched knurled jaws hold tight onto material keeping slipping to a minimum. These non insulated pliers are not meant for use with wire that is associated with high voltage or electrical applications.
- Easily and smoothly cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- The high-leverage design of the pliers allows for effortless cutting of materials
- The fulcrum rivet is closer to the cutting edge allowing for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than found in other plier designs
- The streamlined design incorporates sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws that maintain a solid hold onto materials
- The 2000 Series uses heavy-duty cutting knives that easily Cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- The cutting blades features a combination polished and black-oxide finish
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOT insulated, The Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock
In The Box
In The Box
- One (1) 9" 2000 Series® High-Leverage Heavy-Duty Side-Cutting Pliers
- Ideal for cutting ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire as well as bending wire.
|UPC / ISBN||092644700828|
|Additional||Made in the USA|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Product Defects Only|
|Return Policy||Unopened Only, 30 Days|