Ingersoll Rand Tools
Porter Cable Tools
Klein Tools D213-9ST 9" Ironworker's High-Leverage Work Pliers
The Klein D213-9ST, 9" Ironworker's Work Pliers are designed aid in the twisting of holding wire around rebar as well as to cut hardened wire, screws, and nails. The heavy-duty set of knurled jaws holds tight to wire allowing the user to easily twist and turn. The closer fulcrum of the pliers easily handles the material eliminating the strain of the user and the added handle hook bend allows for a better grip as well as another wire twisting option. These non insulated pliers are not meant for use with wire that is associated with high voltage or electrical applications.
- Ideal for twisting and cutting soft annealed rebar tie wire
- The high-leverage design of the pliers allows for effortless cutting of materials
- The fulcrum rivet is closer to the cutting edge allowing for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- The hook bend handle gives you a sure grip as well as aids in wire twisting
- The pliers have a spring-loaded action ideal for self-opening
- The heavy-duty knurled jaws maintain a solid hold onto materials
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock
In The Box
In The Box
- One (1) 9" Ironworker's High-Leverage Work Pliers
- Ideal for twisting and cutting soft annealed rebar tie wire and cutting ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
|UPC / ISBN||092644703126|
|Additional||Made in the USA|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||N/A|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Product Defects Only|
|Return Policy||Unopened Only, 30 Days|